Our first, local training with our newly revised materials was held Saturday, April 14th, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
It was an inspiring, encouraging day with compassionate men and women considering how to serve others through Walking the 12 Steps with Jesus Christ.
Our time together included:
- a brief Orientation to Christian 12 Step Ministry
- an introduction to our Student Correspondence Course
- an introduction to our Facilitator Training Correspondence Course
- a brief overview of each of The 12 Steps
- a brief overview of Prayer, Fasting, Bible Study, and Church Fellowship
- a Healing of Memories exercise
- Discussion Tools
- information for 3 nationally known web resources for Mental Health & Substance Abuse
We reviewed material, shared stories, laughed, cried, and gave God all the glory.
Special thanks to:
- Central Christian Church, Ocala, for allowing us to host there
- Jennifer Argus of Great Gatherings, Events & More for organizing breakfast and lunch
Trusting Him to water newly planted seeds and cause them to grow.