THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRAINING:
- To help you become more familiar with our material
- To help you evaluate how well you know the material and have applied it to your life
- To share additional, helpful teaching notes and scriptures for group preparation
BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO FACILITATE A GROUP, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- 1 year of sobriety
- You have completed one of the following: another 12 Step study or our Student Correspondence Course
- You have completed the Facilitator Training Correspondence Course
HOW TO BEGIN THIS COURSE:
OUTSIDE A CORRECTIONAL FACILITY: 1) Order your Facilitator Guide which includes 1 copy of Walking the 12 Steps with Jesus Christ here. 2) Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a written request for the Facilitator Training Correspondence Course to: Christian 12 Step Ministry, PO Box 4321, Ocala, FL 34478-4321. When submitting lessons by mail, please include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope.
INSIDE A CORRECTIONAL FACILITY: 1) If an inmate desires to facilitate a group within a facility, they must obtain approval from their chaplain or other program director and complete our Student Correspondence Course first. 2) See instructions for our Student Correspondence Course here. 3) At the completion of the Student Correspondence Course, they may submit a written request for our Facilitator Training Correspondence Course to: Christian 12 Step Ministry, PO Box 4321, Ocala, FL 34478-4321.
Upon the receipt of the first lesson, we will have it reviewed and comments may be added that will assist in preparing for a group. This lesson will be returned along with the next one. Upon the review of the final lesson, we will provide you with a Certificate of Completion.