Anyone seeking help to overcome an addiction, emotional stronghold, or codependency may participate in our Student Correspondence Course. This course thoroughly covers The 12 Steps and includes questions to help you apply the principles of recovery to your life. For an overview of this program click here.
To become a participant, simply complete the Introductory Lesson found on page 3 of the study guide, Walking the 12 Steps with Jesus Christ. Mail your completed lesson along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Christian 12 Step Ministry, PO Box 4321, Ocala, FL 34478-4321. To order your study guide which includes the Introductory Lesson on page 3 click here.
From Within a Correctional Facility: This study guide is free to those incarcerated.
Any incarcerated person may obtain a free study guide by simply sending a written request to: Christian 12 Step Ministry, PO Box 4321, Ocala, FL 34478-4321. They need to be sure to include their Inmate Identification Number. To begin the Student Correspondence Course they only need to submit the Introductory Lesson on page 3 of the study guide to the address mentioned above.
Upon the receipt of your Introductory Lesson, your lesson will be reviewed and comments may be added that will encourage you in your recovery. We will then return it to you along with the next lesson. Each lesson should be submitted with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Upon the completion of this course, we will provide you with a Certificate of Completion. Upon request, we will also send a letter to your classification officer to include in your jail/prison file.
Those who complete the Student Correspondence Course and demonstrate genuine recovery with a sincere desire to share it are invited to then participate in the Facilitator Training Correspondence Course. The same study guide will be used for this course and the same procedure for submitting lessons will be followed. Upon the review of the final lesson of the Facilitator Training Course another Certificate of Completion will be issued. For more information about this training course click here.
- Recommended Reading
- The Recovery Bible
- Jesus Calling (Daily Devotional)
- God Calling (Daily Devotional)
- The Bondage Breaker, by Neil T. Anderson
- Addictive Thinking and The Addictive Personality, by Abraham J. Twerski, M.D. and Craig Nakken
- Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge
- Captivating, by John and Stasi Eldredge
- The Wounded Heart (Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse), by Dr. Dan B. Allender
- Keeping Ex-Offenders Free!, by Donald Smarto
- Faith-based Residential Treatment Options
- Dunklin Memorial Camp (Men Only) www.dunklin.org
- The Refuge Ranch (Women Only) www.therefugeranch.org
- Fresh Start Ministries (Men Only) www.freshstartministries.com
- Liberty Lodge (Men Only) www.libertylodgeministries.com
- Teen Challenge International (Boys, Girls, Men, and Women) www.teenchallengeusa.com
- Teen Challenge Southeast Region (Boys, Girls, Men, and Women) www.teenchallenge.cc/
- Faith-based Addiction Studies
- L.I.F.E. Recovery International www.freedomeveryday.org